The content item templates combine the most powerful capabilities of the content creator to make the course creation process flexible and user-friendly and offer your learners the best learning experience. Content items created in Workspaces can be used as content templates by any course creator assigned to that workspace. This powerful tool can help you use shared knowledge/provided by your peers. Also, you may use any content item you created in the past.
To create and add a content item template to your structured course:
- Access the course.
- Click on
- Click on Add Existing Content.
- Select an account (Sub-account use case).
- Select a Course/Stream/Workspace.
- Click on to add content or to remove.
- Select if you wish to Duplicate the original content (local copy).