Configuring the course schedule allows you to control when learners can start a course and how much time they have to complete it, depending on your needs.
To access the configure the Course Scheduling feature:
- Click More.
- Select Course Scheduling.
- Select the course state and dates.
- Active: This state indicates that the course is currently ongoing. Learners can actively engage with the course content, access the course materials and complete assignments.
- Planned: The course is scheduled to take place between the specified start and end dates. Learners can engage with the course content only between these dates. Before the start date, learners won't be able to view the course in their learning space, though they can see that they are enrolled in it.
- Ended: The course has concluded. The scheduled duration of the course has passed, and no new content or assignments will be added. If you choose to hide the course, learners won't be able to access it and progress further in it.
Fill in the Days to complete the course (optional).
- Tick Hide this course from learners once it has ended (optional).