The Multiple Question report shows the performance of all learners for each question in a selected content item.
Multiple Question legend:
- Color indicator:
- Green- The majority of learners answered the question correctly.
- Red- The majority of learners didn't answer the question correctly.
- Grey- The question isn't graded.
- Page-The page number of the question.
- Question- The question type.
- Learners- The number of learners who completed the question.
- Success rate- The percentage of learners who answered the question correctly.
- Progress- The percentage of completed activities and events attendance.
Download a report
When you select Multiple Question report, the Download option appears.
- Choose a specific content item, then click on the Performance button to download a CSV file with learner progress and performance ratings.
- Click on the Answers button to download a CSV file with learner answers to the questions of the current content item.
Filter the reports
You can use the filter options to select a specific category.
- Course / Stream - From a list of the courses/ streams assigned to you.
- Content Name -The selected courses/ streams list of content items.
- Organizational Group -From a list of your organization groups.
- Report type -
- Course overview shows the KPIs of all learners for the whole course or each content item.
- Multiple Learner Report shows each learner's performance for the whole course or content item.
- Single Learner Report shows the performance of a single learner for each content item.
- The Multiple Question report shows the performance of all learners for each question in a content item.
- Single Question Report shows the performance of all learners for a single question.
- Learning Path Report shows the learners' progress through the course content items.
- Live Session Report shows all learners' attendance in each live session
- Event Attendance Report lists all learners alongside their attendance status and score.