The Attendance Report displays a list of all assigned learners alongside their attendance status (Attended/ Did not attend) and score (if the event has been set to be a graded event).
In order to update a learner's attendance:
- Select the event from the Content Name drop-down menu.
- Hover over the relevant row with your cursor
- Check the attendance box.
- Fill in the box to score the user. If the event is defined to have a score, the score input box will appear (the default score is 100, which you can adjust manually).
The score column will not be visible if the grading option is not set in theEvent Details.
Filter the reports
You can use the filter options to select a specific category.
- Course / Stream - From a list of the courses/ streams assigned to you.
- Content Name -The selected courses/ streams list of content items.
- Organizational Group -From a list of your organization groups.
- Report type -
- Course overview shows the KPIs of all learners for the whole course or each content item.
- Multiple Learner Report shows each learner's performance for the whole course or content item.
- Single Learner Report shows the performance of a single learner for each content item.
- The Multiple Question report shows the performance of all learners for each question in a content item.
- Single Question Report shows the performance of all learners for a single question.
- Learning Path Report shows the learners' progress through the course content items.
- Live Session Report shows all learners' attendance in each live session
- Event Attendance Report lists all learners alongside their attendance status and score.