As an instructor, you can monitor the progress and performance of your learners directly to manage their learning experience or contact them to investigate certain situations.
In the Reports app, you will find a wide selection of reports displaying your learners' KPIs, giving you a full picture of their learning activity.
On your enabley homepage or course homepage, clickto open the Course overview report page.
Or click directly on the Performance or Completion numbers of any course in the library.
You can select a report type from the following selection:
- Course overview shows the KPIs of all learners for the whole course or each content item.
- Multiple Learner Report shows each learner's performance for the whole course or content item.
- Single Learner Report shows the performance of a single learner for each content item.
- The Multiple Question report shows the performance of all learners for each question in a content item.
- Single Question Report shows the performance of all learners for a single question.
- Learning Path Report shows the learners' progress through the course content items.
- Live Session Report shows all learners' attendance in each live session
- Event Attendance Report lists all learners alongside their attendance status and score.