The course overview shows the KPIs ofall learners for a whole course or each content item.
As your learners are working on an activity, you can monitor their progress and performance.
The dashboard shows a variety of indicators to track learner and group success:
- Learners-The number of students who are working on the activity.
- Average time- The average time learners spent working on the course activities.
- Average media time- The average time learners spent watching the course media.
- Performance- The average score percentage for answered questions.
- Progress- The percentage of completed activities and events attendance.
Filter the reports
You can use the filter options to select a specific category.
- Course / Stream - From a list of the courses/ streams assigned to you.
- Content Name -The selected courses/ streams list of content items.
- Organizational Group -From a list of your organization groups.
- Report type -
- Course overview shows the KPIs of all learners for the whole course or each content item.
- Multiple Learner Report shows each learner's performance for the whole course or content item.
- Single Learner Report shows the performance of a single learner for each content item.
- The Multiple Question report shows the performance of all learners for each question in a content item.
- Single Question Report shows the performance of all learners for a single question.
- Learning Path Report shows the learners' progress through the course content items.
- Live Session Report shows all learners' attendance in each live session
- Event Attendance Report lists all learners alongside their attendance status and score.