Text matching questions consist of two adjacent lists of related text items. Learners have to match the corresponding pairs.
Use text matching questions whenever you want learners to identify matches between two data sets. This helps you determine whether your learners truly comprehend the subject matter without the need to create a series of questions.
How to create a True/False choice question:
- Click add question and select the Text matching question from the left-hand panel.
- Select the question appearance.
- Fill in the text boxes and click onto add more.
- Click on button and select the number of attempts available.
- Click on button to create feedback for correct and incorrect answers (Optional).
- Click on button to add content tags (Optional).
Click on the video to maximize it.
- The question instruction should be meaningful and state a specific problem that focuses on the learning objective.
- Each text item should have a corresponding match, and every pair should be unique.
- All the text items should be homogeneous and similar in length.
- Limit the number of options to 5.