Polls are designed to represent users' opinions by conducting a series of questions and then extrapolating generalities in ratio or within confidence intervals.
How to create a poll question:
- Click add questionand select the Poll question from the left-hand panel.
- Select the question appearance.
- Fill in the poll question and the answer choices. You click on+ Add answerchoice to add more choices.
- Click on button and select:
- Single selection or Multiple selections
- If you wish to share results after submission.
- Click on button to add content tags (Optional).
Click on the video to maximize it.
- The question instruction should be meaningful and state a specific problem that focuses on the learning objective.
- Focus on asking closed-ended questions.
- Do not use negative phrases as they confuse the learners.
- Make answer choices clear and distinct.
- Avoid “yes/ no” screening questions.