Picture Choice question offers a set of possible answers in the form of images with one or more correct answers. Use Picture choice image questions to check if learners can visually recognize the correct answers.
How to create a Picture choice question:
- Click add question and select the Picture choice question from the left-hand panel.
- Select the question appearance.
- Click on button and select:
- Single correct answer or multiple correct answers.
- The number of attempts allowed.
- If you wish to randomize the answers.
- Checkable - The learner can see the question's result.
- Type in the question and the text.
- Click on + Add answer choice to add more distractors or answers.
- Mark the correct answers.
- Click on button to create feedback for correct and incorrect answers (Optional).
- Click on button to add content tags (Optional).
Click on the video to maximize it.
- The question instruction should be meaningful and state a specific problem that focuses on the learning objective.
- In the question instruction, specify how many pictures should be chosen.
- The picture options should be credible. Otherwise, the correct answers will be too noticeable.
- Avoid clues to the correct answers.