Rating questions are an evaluation survey for users to rate pre-determined objectives. A rating question is a closed-ended question used to evaluate how learners feel or think about a particular object or statement. Learners are typically asked to choose from various options scaled between two extremes.
How to create a Rating question:
- Click add question and select the Rating question from the left-hand panel.
- Select the question appearance.
- Fill in the text boxes and click on to add more.
- Click on button and select:
- The number of attempts available
- Include the "Not Relevant" option
- Allow text comments and written feedback
- Show question numbers
- Randomize questions
- Click on button to create feedback for correct and incorrect answers (Optional).
- Click on button to add content tags(Optional).
Click on the video to maximize it.
- The question instruction should be meaningful and state a specific problem that focuses on the learning objective.
- Write questions that learners want to answer. The purpose of giving feedback is to improve the service you are giving feedback about.
- The rating questions should be neutral.
- The questions or texts should be different from each other.
- Try to keep it as short as possible.