As the host of a meeting, you can manage the participants. By default, any participant in a meeting can share their video, screen, and audio.
How to place a participant in the waiting room in a meeting
If the setting is enabled, you can put an attendee on hold during a meeting.
- Start a meeting as the host.
- Click on Participants in the host controls.
- Hover over the name of the attendee you want to put on hold. Click More, then Put in Waiting Room.
The Participants list will now indicate that this attendee is in the Waiting Room. They will see a screen displaying that the meeting host will let them in shortly.
- To the participant's right in the Waiting Room, click Admit to bring them back into the meeting.
- (Optional) If multiple participants are in the Waiting Room, click Admin All to bring them back in simultaneously.