In some cases, such as regulatory audits or significant organizational changes, you may be required to extract the platform's historical certificate records. For this purpose, the platform allows users with Training Manager permissions to generate such an Excel file for a selected time period for the entire organization or specific groups or individuals.
Exporting an Excel file of historic certification records
- Click on 'Certification management' on your main dashboard.
- Click on the download button in the toolbar of this area.
- Select the criteria for your export:
- Select the desired time window for your export (Optional).
- Select individual users and a combination of organizational groups & profiles (Optional).
- Click the download button and select where to save the generated Excel file.
Click on the video to maximize it.
Best Practice Additional fields capture attributes that may have been imported into the platform from an external source (see more details in this article): Course Code, Course Name, Instructor, Duration, Location, and Comments.