As an instructor, you can edit question scores to make scoring flexible and tailored to training needs. Through the Score Editor function, you can configure the test’s scoring options and set or change the score of each question.
This option needs to be manually activated by demand for each account. Don't hesitate to get in touch with your enabley representative if you'd like to enable it.
- Enter the reports of a specific course.
- Under the content name, choose the content item where you’d like to change the score.
- Under report type, choose Single learner report.
- Choose a specific learner and the question which you’d like to change.
- Press “edit grade” and select the preferred score
- The new score is saved and is updated in the reports.
An instructor can also reset the learner’s progress. See more details on how to do so in this article.