Content tags are labels attached to questions and media for the purpose of identification or to give other information. Administrators and Training Managers are authorized to manage the account's tag content tags, and instructors and content editors use these tags to label questions and media.
Content tags serve multiple purposes:
- It helps track the questions and media usage by labeling their attributes. The tags dashboard presents the number of interactions assigned to a tag throughout the account (not the number of content items).
- Heatmap Reports show learners' performance per content tag across different questions in multiple content items, courses, and streams. Read more about Heatmaps in this article.
Instructors and content editors can use content tags to tag questions and media interactions:
Click on the video to maximize it.
- Select a CI and click Edit.
- Select a question and click Edit question or select a media and Double-click on it.
- Click on to display the current tags.
- Select a tag from the sub categories and click .
- Add one or more tags and click Save.