On enabley, you can perform a Smart Search for Courses, Streams, Workspaces, and Content Items. Smart Search is available wherever you are in the application using the search bar at the top-right of your platform.
To start a smart search:
- Type in the term for which you’re searching.
- Press the magnifying glass icon next to the bar.
Clicking on the search result will direct the user to the training content. enabley Smart Search results include the following:
- Exact Match- Smart search results will include all materials which include the exact match of your search term.
- Topics- Using Natural Language Processing (NLP), Smart search results will include all training materials that have topics that match your search criteria.
- Deep Search- Using transcription, the search will return video training results that include the search term.