In-platform Notifications help you stay updated about changes to your courses. These messages inform you about events such as a new course starting, content added to a course, overview assignments, etc.
Click on to open the notification app.
- Select a notification and click on it.
- You may click on to message the instructor or click to archive it.
Click on the video to maximize it.
All notifications are optional.
Click here to learn how to enable or disable your account notifications.
Platform Notifications List
Course Messages These messages include the following:
- New Course - You receive a notification when you are assigned to a new course.
- New Content Item - You are notified when new content is added to a course.
- Updated Content Item - You receive a notification when changes are made to a content item in a course.
Start and End Messages These messages include the following:
- Course Reminder - The course is about to start or end. When deactivated, learners can continue accessing the content.
- Course Started - Sent when the scheduled course has started, or the administrator activated the course.
- Course Ended - Sent when the scheduled course has ended. Learners can access the content items even after the course has ended.
- Scheduled Assessment - Sent to remind an assessment of start and end dates.
Certificate Messages These messages include the following:
- Certificate Expiries Soon - Sent when a certificate is about to expire.
- Certificate Expired - Sent when a certificate has expired.
Past Due activity Messages - Past Due Content message appears with learner names who are past due in completing the assignment.
Event Messages - Scheduled Event Updates are sent to remind that an event schedule in a course was updated.