The content item templates combine the most powerful capabilities of the content creator to make the course creation process flexible and user-friendly and offer your learners the best learning experience. Content items created in Workspaces can be used as content templates by any editor assigned to that workspace. This powerful tool can help you share knowledge/providing a training template for course creators.
To create a new content item template:
- Select a workspace from the content template tab.
- Click on create content.
- Fill in the content item name and select a cover image.
- Add content to the item.
- Hover over the content item and click on the button.
- Select permission from the pop-up menu.
- Select Any editor in this workspace.