In this article:
Start your first activity
Use the arrows to navigate the course pages, or click the arrow on the left-hand side and use the thumbnails on the pop-up bar.
MHFA workbook and manual
Click the link to open an online PDF version of the manual. You may use your browser's zoom feature to zoom in or out.
Your first session
You may join your live session by clicking on under 'What's next?
Keep in mind the live camera will appear only when your instructor has initiated the live session.
MY Performance and progress
- Progress- The percentage of completed activities and events attendance.
- Performance- The average score percentage for answered questions.
Getting in touch with your course instructor
- Select a notification and click on it.
- You may click on to message the instructor or click to archive it.
Platform Notifications List
- New Course - You receive a notification when you are assigned to a new course.
- New Content Item - You are notified when new content is added to a course.
- Updated Content Item - You receive a notification when changes are made to a content item in a course.
- Course Reminder - The course is about to start or end. When deactivated, learners can continue accessing the content.
- Course Started - Sent when the scheduled course has started, or the administrator activated the course.
- Course Ended - Sent when the scheduled course has ended. Learners can access the content items even after the course has ended.
- Scheduled Assessment - Sent to remind an assessment start and end dates.